£20,500 per annum.
MTrec Technical are proudly representing our prestigious engineering and manufacturing client, based in Newton Aycliffe, with their plans for internal growth and expansion, by recruiting a new QAT Test Technician to join their team. A successful candidate will be responsible for product and process quality testing. If you are an experience test technician looking for your next career move, apply now for an immediate response!
Rewards & Benefits on Offer:
- 5% pension employer contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service awards
- Health Cash Plan
- 23 shifts holiday per year (1 Dec – 31 Jan)
- Better Health at Work Award – free fruit, breakfast
The Job You’ll Do;
- Product & Process Quality Assurance Testing (QAT)
- Day to day operation of various test equipment (e.g. data-loggers) following existing procedures
- Test data archiving and confirmation to data-sheet specification
- Assembly and build of QAT test-fixtures and cables where necessary
- Engineering Development Testing
- Running engineering request parts
- Testing new product and process changes
- Analysing data, plotting test results using graphs and data formatting
- Organising and maintaining cleanliness of the working area
- Process TPM
- Assembly, build and conformity checking of production test fixtures and cables where necessary
- Reviewing and writing of existing and new standard work.
- Experience working within a quality/testing role previously.
- Soldering experience.
- Experience working with testing equipment.
- IT literate – Microsoft Office Especially.
- Ability to support multiple development projects at a given time.
- Strong problem solving and data-mining skills.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build working relationships within the organization.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.