£40,000 - £45,000
MTrec Technical are proudly representing our prestigious engineering client, based in County Durham, with their plans for growth and expansion, by recruiting a Master Planner to join their supply chain team. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic company, with an excellent team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress your career. Our client is a major international player in their specialist industry sector and supplies its quality products globally. They will be soon entering a period of sustained growth and expansion as they widen their customer portfolio, with a significant number of blue-chip orders for many years into the future. You will be joining a very secure and expanding business, where you will enjoy a varied working environment, a great team culture and a great new career move.
If you are a Master Planner, with experience in manufacturing/engineering, apply now for an immediate response.
Rewards and Benefits on Offer;
- An immediate job start.
- Attractive salary.
- An expanding and successful business.
- Working with a blue-chip client base.
The Job You’ll Do;
- Produce an effective plan, communicate production plans, and supply schedules in line with customer demand and available capacity and supplies.
- Provide end-to-end collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment for short, medium and long-term customer programmes.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and departments to establish and maintain optimal production and supply plans.
- Be responsible for demand planning and order book management.
- Liaise and communicate with customers to manage expectations, provide planning schedules and feedback.
- Accountable for site Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning.
- Manage planning constraints and conflicts.
- Ensure that supplier delivery plans are aligned with site production plans.
- Support Operations and re-inventory analysis.
- Proven experience in logistics and supply chain planning.
- Have gained their planning experience within a manufacturing or engineering environment/industry.
- Have MRP/ERP experience.
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships within internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Be a strong communicator and team player.