£12.12ph rising to £12.97ph
Temporary to Permanent
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious manufacturing company in the Hartlepool area.
We are looking for candidates with manufacturing or production experience. The role would see you carrying out quality inspection, machine operating, marshalling and completing duties for despatch and inventory as designated by your supervisor.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
- To help prioritise workloads within the department / designated area.
- Experience working in an engineering or production environment.
- The ability to follow technical drawings and able to complete technical paperwork.
- In depth quality inspection of products used in the oil and gas industry.
- Use of hand tools and pneumatic equipment.
- Machine operating.
- Marking out rejects, damaged or defected products.
- Taking instructions from supervisors and management.
- Should have working knowledge of manufacturing departments and understand the systems used.
- Maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times.
- Previous experience working in the oil and gas industry would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a production or manufacturing role.
- The ability to pass a skills test, training can be provided prior to this if necessary.
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- For this position you must be able to work a continental shift pattern (7am or 7pm starts, 12-hour shifts, days and nights rotating including weekends) and be flexible for over time.
- Excellent opportunities to become a permanent member of staff
- Continental shift pattern is paid at a rate of £12.12ph rising to £12.97ph after 12 weeks providing you meet the performance standards.