Electrical Systems Manager
A market leading engineering company undergrowing a significant period of growth now require an Electrical Systems Manager.
- The effective and efficient development, management, operation and support of all electrical/electronic building services/systems and equipment under the control of the Estates and Facilities function, throughout the UK.
- The role has sole responsibility for the effective and efficient management, operation and support of all electrical/electronic building services/systems and equipment under the control of the Estates and Facilities function throughout the UK
- Commissioning and monitoring of plant and systems including creation, management and delivery of maintenance schedules.
- Development, management and maintenance of as built drawings.
- Selecting appropriate competent contractors to support the delivery of specialist services.
- Supporting the Facilities Contracts Manager in commissioning and monitoring appropriate 3rd party service and support contracts.
- Working with customers and colleagues on a variety of problem-solving processes to improve safety, reliability, productivity and efficiency.
- Producing details of specifications and designs considering cost, safety, and times constraints
- Managing projects utilising industry best practice principles and techniques.
- Level 4 qualification in electrical / electronic engineering or related engineering subject is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in a facilities/building service role.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Experience of Industrial installations is desirable.
- IEE 18th edition required.
- City and Guilds 2330-07 Certificate in Electro-technical Technology - Installation (Buildings and Structures) or City and Guilds 2330-08 Certificate in Electro-technical Technology - Electrical Maintenance are desirable.
- City and Guilds 2396 Design and Verification of Electrical Systems course or similar design qualification desirable.
- Knowledge of current regulations and standards relevant to electrical / electronic building services and systems.
- Assessed level membership of professional body e.g. IET or CIBSE required.
- At or working towards Engineering council registration at EngTech or higher desirable.
- IT skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.