£37,537 - £43,982 including shift allowance
Permanent – Full Time
MTrec Technical are proudly representing our leading production client, with their plans of growth and expansion. They’re looking to recruit a permanent maintenance technician to join their fantastic and growing team. Reporting to the maintenance and facilities manager you will be part of the engineering team, providing effective support to all plant/equipment across the site. If you have knowledge and a background in electrical/mechanical maintenance, please apply for an immediate response!
The Job You’ll Do;
- Maintain the machines/equipment effectively to the required optimum operating standards to ensure minimal downtime.
- Respond to machine breakdowns.
- Diagnose and effectively deal with problems that arise.
- Support the engineering PMP (Planned Maintenance Program) with the continual improvement process.
- Prioritise your workload in line with engineering guidelines and business requirements.
- Liaise effectively with engineering stores to maintain stock levels of parts to ensure key equipment can continuously maintained.
- Projects as/when required.
- A good electrical/mechanical background, an electrical bias of 60/40.
- Qualified in the latest regulations (completed apprenticeship, or formal City & Guilds qualification).
- Able to diagnose issues, understanding the cause and implement corrective action when required.
- Have a knowledge of PLC’s, control panel experience and the ability to interpret electrical schematic diagrams.
- You will be able to work on your own using your initiative and be a problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills are paramount to be able to understand and communicate effectively with other employees and work effectively within your team and department leaders/managers.
- You should have relevant IT skills, good physical fitness and good attention to detail.
The Benefits and Rewards on Offer;
- 6 monthly production bonus.
- Bupa Cashplan.
- Life assurance.