£15.38 per hour
MTrec Technical are proudly representing our prestigious manufacturing client, based in County Durham, with their plans for growth and expansion, by recruiting a permanent Production Supervisor to join their team. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic company, with an excellent team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress your career. Our client will be soon entering a period of sustained growth and expansion as they widen their customer portfolio and require a capable Production Supervisor to help facilitate this growth. You will be joining a very secure and expanding business, where you will enjoy a varied working environment, a great team culture and a great new career move.
If you are a Production Supervisor, with experience in a fast-moving manufacturing environment, please apply now for an immediate response
Rewards and Benefits on Offer;
- Competitive salary
- Career progression opportunities.
- Stable growing organisation.
- Permanent employment.
- Immediate start.
The Job You’ll Do;
- Explain performance at daily production meetings
- Ensure the hour-by-hour reports are filled in and escalate stoppages immediately
- Ensure that shift staff operate to a high standard of safety
- Good working knowledge of 5S, Kaizen, or Lean Manufacturing
- Motivate, train and coach team members to deliver products of a high quality
- Ensure that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times
- Compete Production paperwork to a high standard
- Ensure that Operators’ holidays are planned so as not to affect Production
- Lead and conduct product changeovers on packaging lines to a high standard
- Highlight and fix issues that affect Production in a timely manner
- Produce product samples for Test and Formulation purposes
- Ensure that Shift Excel SQDC sheets and shift handovers are completed to a high standard
- Support the Production Manager where needed
- Shift working is required (Dayshift 07:00-15:00 and backshift 15:00-23:30), and be available for 3 shift rotation if required
- Great attitude and the ability to motivate a team inclusively
- Have a technical background (preferred)
- Experience of operating in a fast-moving manufacturing environment
- Experience of working within a CGMP environment