Technical Office Administrator
MTrec Technical are proudly representing our prestigious manufacturing client, based in Gateshead with their plans for internal growth and expansion, by recruiting a Permanent Technical Office Administrator to join their team. A successful candidate will be tasked with all admin tasks within their technical department, such as writing and maintaining technical documents and specifications, as well as keep all legislation and standards up to date. If you are an experienced Office Administrator and looking for your next career move apply now for an immediate response!
Rewards & Benefits on Offer;
- Competitive Salary.
- Immediate Start.
- Permanent Employment.
- Stable Organisation.
The Job You’ll Do;
- Writing and maintaining of technical documents and Specifications.
- Primarily supplying blended and individual ingredients or products into the industry, you will be responsible for ensuring the data is sourced accurately and information is delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
- Within this role you will work alongside heads of key discipline such as Operations, NPD, Technical, Purchasing and Supply Chain.
- You will be required to keep up to date with current legislation, relevant standards and have a creative approach to problem solving and tasks.
- Support Certification processes within the business to meet both customer and business needs.
- Complete Customer Documentation using online platforms
- Maintaining Allergen information and Hara documents.
- Ensuring that communication at all levels both on and off site meets the highest standard.
- As part of the technical services team be one of the experts for the business.
- Have experience working within an administration role.
- The ideal candidates will have previous administration experience and qualifications. They will have a keen eye for detail to achieve the right first time approach.
- Previous experience within the food industry advantageous although full training will be given.
- Strong Communication skills are required to work within the team and directly with customers.
- Due to the fast pace of the food industry applicants must have good organizational skills, keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic.