Quality Assurance Operative
Temporary to Permanent
Food and Drink
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious food production company based in Ponteland
Working in the quality department in a fast-paced food environment your key responsibilities will include:
- Daily meetings with the Team Leader or Supervisor to discuss workload.
- To help prioritise workloads within the Department / designated Production Line.
- Inspecting the quality of all products throughout.
- Calibrating and using appropriate scales in regard to product specifications
- Using temperature probes to ensure that all products meet the regulatory requirements
- Conducting fat analysis of all products to ensure fat to meat ratio specification is adhered to
- Machine operating and overviewing the overall production process
· Ensuring utensils and machinery and correctly washed and sanitized, wellington boots and shoes are in line with the correct hygiene specifications
· Following strict SOP’s
- To maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times, including general housekeeping duties such as keeping your workstation tidy.
- Experience working in a food production environment
- Food safety or food hygiene certificate would be an advantage
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary
- Permanent day shift 07:00 – 16:00
- Potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate after a successful probation period
- Active progression within the company
Rate of pay: £12.02ph