£11.24 Per Hour
Temporary to Permanent
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Houghton Le Spring area.
We are looking for candidates with production operative experience. The role would see you carrying out general production duties; including assembly, quality inspection, running machinery and completing duties for despatch and inventory as designated by your supervisor.
- Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
- To help prioritise workloads within the department / designated production area.
- Process operating responsible for chemical impregnation and drying process.
- Thermal conversion process overview.
- General manufacturing duties.
- Quality inspection on all products.
- Manual handling with heavy lifting
- Picking and packing duties when required and taking instructions from supervisors and management.
- Should have working knowledge of all production departments and understand the systems used.
- Maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times.
- To follow all legal and company requirements to the use of forklifts in production (if applicable).
- Previous experience in a fast-paced production environment.
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- FLT licence would be an advantage but not essential.
- Continental shift pattern, 3 on 3 off, days 8am to 8pm, nights 8pm to 8am.
- All positions lead to a permanent contract after a successful probation period.
All candidates must be flexible to overtime when necessary.