Up to £45,000 per annum
Permanent – Full Time
MTrec’s New Opportunity;
MTrec Technical are proudly representing our prestigious manufacturing client, based in South Tyneside, by recruiting a Permanent Solidworks/Design Engineer to join their team. If you have experience and are proficient using Solidwork and/or an experienced Design Engineer looking for your next career move, apply now for an immediate response!
The Job You’ll Do;
- Produce high quality design drawings, schedules and diagrams using Solid Works.
- Work alongside our production, sales and service teams to ensure drawings meet client requirements.
- Working on project work, to single product designs, emergency work and producing design packs for all customers, including those in the UAE, Saudi and Qatar.
- Managing an existing database of products and ensure all models are stored and accessible. Maintaining all documentation.
- You may be required from time to time to conduct site visits with our service / sales teams to fully understand the needs of our clients.
- Experience as a design engineer or similar role.
- Expert in solid works creating parts, assemblies, design tables and drawings.
- Prefer 5+ years’ experience with advanced solid works and manufacturing.
- Mechanical background.
- Experienced in sheet metal design.
- Detail orientated, with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects.
- Proficient in Office and Adobe.
- A degree in engineering, CAD or computer science is preferable.
Rewards and Benefits on Offer;
- Competitive Salary.
- Permanent Employment Opportunity.
- Immediate Start.
- Stable and Growing Organisation.
- Day shift (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).