£45k - £50k
Permanent – Full Time
Our client is a market leader in their sector. Due to growth, they are now looking for a motivated Quality Manager who is looking to grasp an outstanding career opportunity, and help a business grow and improve.
- Maintain audit ready status of the QMS for client site.
- Ensure that improvements to product / process are documented and aligned with ISO and cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement projects by measuring, analysing and improving systems & processes.
- Responsible for Non-Conformance management, including reporting, investigation, identification of corrective actions and monitoring effectiveness of actions taken.
- Ensure the routine testing of incoming raw materials, in process testing and finished products are performed according to approved specifications and procedures.
- Responsible for QA batch record review and product release.
- Ensure quality critical steps are identified and suitably validated.
- Develop and report quality metrics to Senior Management – monthly Quality Meetings / Management Review / etc.
- Monitor quality objectives and compile action plan to reach targets.
- Manage the Internal audit schedule.
- Conduct external audits to ensure effective supplier management.
- Lead customer and regulatory audits on-site.
- Implement preventative actions to improve both process and product performance.
- Implement best working practices and techniques for quality assurance.
- Management and responsibility of all validations.
- Management and responsibility for all aspects of quality in the new site.
- Implementation, management and responsibility for Micro facilities in the site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific area.
- Previous experience of working in a senior quality role within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience gained within a pharmaceutical chemical and or cleanroom environment is essential.
- Previous experience in personnel management and development, ensuring you are able to direct your team to successful completion of all tasks whilst maintaining good morale.
- Thorough knowledge of ISO quality systems and validation principles for manufacturing processes.
- Understanding and application of QMS processes, tools and techniques.
- Sound working knowledge of ISO9001 and GMP requirements.
- Auditor qualifications essential, Lead Auditor status preferred.
- Experience of validation of systems and processes.
- Strong leadership, communication, and influencing skills in order to work effectively across organizational boundaries and influence decision-makers across multiple sites/regions/levels.
- With good attention to detail, you approach situations with a meticulous eye on safety, quality and procedures.
- You will have excellent troubleshooting skills with a focus on finding a solution through to resolution.
- Good writing and computer skills required for keeping accurate records, writing reports and standard operating procedures.
- Permanent job.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work for an employer of choice in the region.